Subject: [Leica] Gallery updated
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sat May 21 21:45:11 2005

Again and again I marvel at the patience, craftsmanship, and most of all the
artistry and sheer dedication that goes into making these splendid images.

Thank you for sharing them - it's wonderful to have such inspiration.
Between you and Doug . . . whew . . . the bar is set awfully high. But it's
always good to have examples of where one's head OUGHT to be.

I'm assuming these are in Australia. I remember when we arrived I was just
blown away by the vast array of exotic birds. I loved it and someday will
return when we can afford business-class seats. I can't do 14 hours in the
back of the plane any longer.

Thank you.

Adam Bridge