Subject: [Leica] Living in California
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Sat May 21 23:17:12 2005

Marc,
I concur whole heartedly and experientially with your views on
California....I lived in Silicon Valley from 1977-2001 after having grown up
and attended school in Chicago. As you say it's nice having 4 seasons again
and sane affordable housing. My current mortgage is less than renting a
studio apartment anywhere in "Sili" Valley. The only reason I remained in
California after my 1979 divorce was to be a part of my daughters
life....the only reason!!! She graduated from Santa Clara in 2001 and I
immediately headed for the NW....