Subject: [Leica] RE: Andrew's Epson R-D1 Shutter Release Problem
From: jim.christie at sbcglobal.net (Jim Christie)
Date: Sun May 22 07:28:06 2005

Andrew,
I don't own a R-D1, but I find it hard to believe that it is suppose to
operate the way you describe. I would definitely take it back to my dealer
and ask to have it looked at. If that's not an option, I would go directly
to Epson. I'm sure they would be responsive and make sure it worked right. I
had a problem with my printer a few years ago and they were extremely easy
to deal with and they responded immmediately. They even replaced the printer
with no questions. Of course a printer costs far less than the R-D1, so they
probably won't replace it, but I'll bet they will fix it.

Good luck!  -  Jim