Subject: [Leica] the Crazy World of photography! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun May 22 13:10:28 2005

 Hi gang,
Yesterday I received an early birhtday gift. A small photography book,
without question the best I have in my 300 plus personal library of photo
books collecting for 50 years! It's a riot! :-) .

"The Crazy World of Photography" not one of us should be without a copy of
this incrediblely crazy funny series, it's really us and other photo people
we can relate to! :-) It's comic cartoons about photographers and photo
related people. I've never seen anything to touch in all my years ! :-) good
clean funny!

I tried to look at it and eat lunch at the same time.... totally impossible
as I damn near choked to death laughing so much. So I gave up eating and
just wantonly enjoyed this wonderful comic scenario of cartoons.

You will recognize someone you know illustrated in this publication. :-) Or
maybe even yourself. ;-)

"the Crazy World of Photography"
Published in the UK by Exley Publications ltd. ISBN: 1-85015-078-8

And for the American cousins, it's distributed by:
"Slawson Communications Inc. 165 Vallecitos de Oro, San Marcos CA  92069

My first reaction was everyone on the list has to get a copy of this as it's
so dang good and clean photog funny! :-) :-)

ted

PS: No I don't have nor ever have had anything to do with this
publication!:-) It's just so damn funny about us as photo people everyone
should have a copy. Be careful.... you may wet your pants laughing! ;-)

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] the Crazy World of photography! :-))
Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] the Crazy World of photography! :-))