Subject: [Leica] PAW 20 LKH
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Mon May 23 08:37:22 2005

Jim,
         Thanks for looking.  My visit to the MoMA was on May 9th so there
was at least one other M carrying character at the museum.  This was my
second visit to the new museum.  I am really impressed with the place and
also the views from the windows.  I have to say that your dusk photo of the
Chrysler building is one that I wish I had taken.  Thanks for commenting.
Lee