Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses on Canon Digital Bodies
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon May 23 15:30:20 2005

>Whether B. D. or anyone else sees the difference in technical
>quality or not is irrelevant.  What matters is whether the person
>buying and using the camera sees the difference, and how much he/she
>values this quality vs. the other factors each equipment choice has
>to offer.
>

>Doug Herr
>Birdman of Sacramento
>http://www.wildlightphoto.com

But Doug, that's always been precisely my point - if it works for
you, it's the right equipment for you. I was reminded of this
yesterday while shooting a job that called for film and the use of my
Ms - I do like working with those little boxes, even if I wish they
were digital. ;-)

--

Replies: Reply from chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown) ([Leica] Zelda)