Subject: [Leica]Hello?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon May 23 17:16:53 2005

Combining huge dynamic range to a "pleasant" picture can be tricky. If you
make everything similar in light value, then you lose the contrast between
highlight and shadow, e.g. flat.

But! I think Tina is just making a point. If she were to really make a
combined picture, chances are she knows how to do that in Photoshop better
than most of us...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica]Hello?)
Message from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica]Hello?)