Subject: [Leica] Zelda
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Mon May 23 18:21:22 2005

In a message dated 5/23/2005 7:36:39 P.M.  Central Daylight Time,
chandos@cox.net writes:
The beautiful Zelda died at  home a little while ago while I stroked her
head and talked to her.  She  was an excellent cat, though difficult to
photograph, and I shall miss  her.

http://cmbrow.people.wm.edu/photography/PAW/zelda.htm

Chandos

Sorry  for your loss, I don't know  what life would be without catz.  Our
black cat Belinna was also difficult to photograph, though she solved a
firestorm when I first came on the lug; the stalwart guard said it was
impossible to
meter a black cat with an M6 and get black.  I showed this  picture, and the
thread immediately changed from metering black cats to  cookbooks.

http://www.sonc.com/paw/belinna.htm

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com