Subject: [Leica] Leica R lenses on Canon Digital Bodies
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Tue May 24 08:09:14 2005

Initially I had thought that the Leica-R lenses on my Canon would
show a dramatic qualitative difference in the end product. It does up
to a point. But as most of my shooting is extremely fast paced, they
can't  replace the Canon zooms. For a sit-down portrait the Leica
lens does fine.

Leica lens:
http://tinyurl.com/d4ar2

Leica lens (with monopod):
http://tinyurl.com/b7kke
Middle image, profile, is with a coolpix on a tripod.

Which brings to mind, how many will use a tripod with their digital
cameras? Closing it down in aperture priority gives an added depth to
the image, with little or no problems commonly associated with
diffraction.

S. Dimitrov
http://sdimitrovphoto.com