Subject: [Leica]Hello? - With two new images...
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue May 24 12:04:16 2005

Having used my Ms this weekend - along with my E-1 and Rollei 6008 - at a
Christening and the party that followed, I was reminded once again what a
rare pleasure the Ms are to shoot with. On the other hand, it's also a rare
pleasure to know immediately what I've got, to have it in both color and
black and white, and to have the kind of flexibility I have with RAW digital
images.....

http://gallery.leica-users.org/B-D-COLEN-PAW/5227591Window1
http://gallery.leica-users.org/B-D-COLEN-PAW/5227551bw

Fire way....:-)