Subject: [Leica] Meet Noah & Isaac . . .
From: matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch)
Date: Tue May 24 12:40:13 2005

My daughter, Hannah, who is soon to graduate with a degree in Special
Education inspired me to initiate this project. She was telling me of
this family... a remarkable family she had been working with to provide
respite care for the parents.  "Respite care" means that she, et all,
come a home to take care of the twin brothers named Noah and Isaac so
that the parents can have an evenig "off".  Noah and Isaac are autistic.
And their parents are amazing... full of hope (evident in the birth of
Baby Henry), love, laughter... And they have been most generous to allow
me into their lives.The boys recently turned 4 years old.  These boys
appear to like repetition... Isaac likes doors and Noah was once quite
enamored with the cause and effect of toilet flushing. I guess their
water bill went up A LOT during that stage. I can't say enough about the
patience and love of Chris and Tyann, the parents.... and their sense of
humor. The boys were blessed when they were born to these parents.  When
I go over now Noah says ... "Matt, take picture..."  And when I show up
at school he gives me this sly, knowing smile. Isaac, while less
communicative is opeing up to the world in leaps and bounds. I can see
tremendous growth since I first met them on October 30, 2004.  Since
then I have been with the family at their home, on a sledding party, at
the grocery store, a recent birthday party and now I am going ot the
boys' school (had to get releases from all of the other parents first).
I share these with you for your critiques... I will be with the family
again and again so your insigts and ideas are most welcome.  Thank you.
/matt kollasch
http://www.kollarfoto.com/family/

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Meet Noah & Isaac . . .)
Reply from geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee) ([Leica] Meet Noah & Isaac . . .)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Meet Noah & Isaac . . .)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Meet Noah & Isaac . . .)
Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Meet Noah & Isaac . . .)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Meet Noah & Isaac . . .)