Subject: [Leica] happy birthday Ted....
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue May 24 18:04:08 2005

Steve Barbour offered a happy birthday wish! :-)

>Ted, happy birthday and have fun in the Mustang....we'd all love to see a
>self portrait,  taken by you, in the plane...best of all, flying
>inverted....<<<<

Hi Steve,
Merci mon ami! :-) A great big thank you !

I figure if we go inverted, I expect we will at least once! ;-) Damn I sure
hope so, other wise it'll be like flying in a 747 commerical flight! ;-)

If we do, you can be sure I'll have both slide film in th M7 with 15mm lens
and any kind of luck we'll get off a few digital shots as well! Gotta have
at least one as I don't think I could wait for processing into next week
before I could see it. Next week???? Not on your life I'll go digital first,
M7 second. ;-)

Now the shot that will really rock the socks is, holding the camera as far
out in front as I can...aimed back at myself, it's times like this yer glad
to have very long "ape arms!" ;-) Then you can reach far enough a head to
get oneself fully in the frame, and obviously that we're hanging up side
down! :-) Not sure if that should be Yahoooo!! or YIKES!!!!! :-)

Now I suppose this is one of those things easier said than done! :-) But
we'll try for it if it happens. In this kind of situation all you have to do
is think that you're shooting an assignment and all the action is just part
of the story! ;-) Now that's truly easier said than done! ;-)

Keep your fingers crossed as flight time is 3 pm on Friday afternoon! :-)

Thanks again for your kind birthday wishes.

ted

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] happy birthday Ted....)
Reply from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] happy birthday Ted....)