Subject: [Leica] Meet Noah & Isaac . . .
From: matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch)
Date: Wed May 25 06:49:41 2005

Thanks to Phillipe, B.D. Steve, Ted, Tina, Nathan, Graham and Bob for
comments regarding the Noah/Isaac project.  I appreciate the feedback...
Nathan... I think you are quite right... I need more variety among the
shots.  I go back to school with the boys this Friday so hopefully I
will get something worthwhile. I need to think through the school shoot
more... the last time I was there I left feeling a bit frustrated.

Again, thanks for the good words and ideas.  I needed some good eyes to
comment and keep me going on this.  And as it happens... and this is
really a gift of geography... I can walk from my house to the boys'
house.  I didn't know that before they gave me their address. In short,
I have no excuses not to work this project hard. All the best,  /matt