Subject: [Leica] Southern CT Dealers and more
From: dnygr at cshore.com (dnygr)
Date: Wed May 25 10:05:46 2005

Sam Shoshan works out of an office that is either in New Haven on the
Woodbridge line or in Woodbridge on the New Haven line. He is no more than
six blocks from Tamarkin's Woodbridge showroom.

As for thick or thin crusted pizza, I need to note that Italian pizza is
thin crusted and Greek, thick. Greek pizza seems to taste the same from
place to place, whereas there are major differences in Italian. First is
whether it is baked in a brick oven, then there is the issue of the sauce,
and finally the proportion of sauce to cheese. Sally's, Moderne represent
the sauce pizzas whereas Pepe's is more focused on the cheese. I prefer the
Sally's style, and I can't understand Alfie's preference for Pizza Hut. I'm
glad he has the good taste to like Leicas, though.

Top of the day to you all--Doug Nygren