Subject: [Leica] Ted's B-Day
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed May 25 19:50:37 2005

To the crew! Everyone and all!

One can't receive so many wonderful greetings on list and privately,
actually quite astoundingly the numbers, then just read and delete! Each and
every wish has been printed and filed as posts from my friends and photo
buddies for the 76th. Be nice to once again read sometime down the line when
I'm 95 or so. ;-)

However, even if I can't see by then, they are at least in print and some
young great grandson or daughter will still be able to read them to me!!

Thanks so much folks. Best to you all.

ted