Subject: [Leica] Liverpool
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu May 26 08:50:13 2005

Contrary to what was written in the UK press at the time, one of the fans
who
was stabbed to death was not a hooligan, just an ordinary Leeds United
follower.
He lived a quiet life just up the road from where I was born in Pudsey,
Yorkshire. The neighbours, including my parents, were devastated after
reading
the reports in the Sun and Mirror.
Douglas