Subject: [Leica] FS: APO-Extender conversions, fine prints
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Fri May 27 10:17:37 2005

You've seen them and admired them on your computer's monitor, now you can
order a print of your own: fine prints of my photographs, see the selection
at http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html (CAUTION: some photos made
with off-topic equipment).

Lens mount conversions for non-ROM APO-Extenders: don't you wish you could
use your APO-Extender on your Leicaflex SL?  For US$75 I'll replace the
camera-end flange so that you can.  Here's what happens: I remove the R-only
flange from your APO-Extender and replace it with a gently-used
Leicaflex-compatible flange, returning the original parts to you along with
your modified extender.  With R3 or newer bodies the modified extender works
exactly as it did before and it now can be used on any Leicaflex body as
well, with auto diaphragm and stop-down metering on the SL and SL2.
Satisfaction guaranteed.  Return shipping within North America is included,
other continents cost extra.  Limited parts supply, call or e-mail for
availability (contact info is on my ordering prints web page above).

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com