Subject: [Leica] Second thoughts about digitals
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Fri May 27 11:41:05 2005

Here's a different perspective on the future of digital cameras:
http://startribune.com/stories/535/5426001.html

The trouble with digital cameras is not only their complexity but their
afterbirth -- cards, deleting files, battery woes, kiosk protocol, CD
transfer,
etc. Film retains its simplicity, but then so does the horse and sulky. The
difference, if we're still horsing around, is that film evolves and the
horse
species doesn't.
However, horses win horse races. And film might win photographic races. I'm
not being negative here.

Bob

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Second thoughts about digitals)