Subject: [Leica] Trip to NOLA
From: woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell)
Date: Fri May 27 20:13:04 2005

Heading to New Orleans tomorrow morning for the weekend.  Saturday and
Sunday will be taken up with  a wedding and associated things.  Monday is
open as is Tuesday morning.  Wondering if there is anything interesting
going on that we might want to look into.  We will be staying in the French
Quarter and don't plan on having a car.  So if any of the locals know of an
event we should not miss we would welcome the input.

Bill