Subject: [Leica] photos for Memorial Day
From: leica-users at terrier.ampexguy.com (Howard Sanner)
Date: Fri May 27 22:26:04 2005

        This is Memorial Day weekend in the U.S., a holiday on which we
remember and thank those who have served--and all too often
died--in defense of our country.

        The two pictures below were taken June 5, 2003, at the Viet Nam
Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C. I used a 1936 Leica IIIa
(my favorite Leica) and a 50mm f/2 Summar lens, for which,
unfortunately, I do not have a lens shade. The pictures aren't
linked from anywhere, but they should come up if you ask for them.

http://www.ampexguy.com/jpg/viet.nam-01.jpg

http://www.ampexguy.com/jpg/viet.nam-02.jpg

        Comments, positive or otherwise, are most welcome.

                                Howard Sanner
                                leica-users@terrier.ampexguy.com