Subject: [Leica] One of Lug's Best
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat May 28 19:10:27 2005

On 5/27/05 12:15 PM, "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@comcast.net> typed:

> Actually, Bob, Bill's work - shot with Nikon, Cosina, and Leica lenses, to
> say nothing of Panasonic cameras - is proof positive of the theory that a
> camera is just a box, and a good photographer can produce outstanding
> images
> using any kind of equipment. ;-)

Actually if a camera was just a box why would we be here or be off shooting
the ubiquitous Eos's. Or in BD's case an Olympus E1 digital point and shoot.

We're here because we feel our usual choice of of low tech non SLR gear with
premium glass makes a difference.

Ask a photographer if choice of gear makes any difference and they'll look
at you like you're crazy.
Of course it does.

Mark Rabiner
Photography