Subject: [Leica] One of Lug's Best, now Patina, now straps
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun May 29 07:31:40 2005

Damn them , it was a strap that looped the finder of my 12mm CV
superwide out of the shoe and on to a concrete path  - also irreparable
and VERY expensive to replace. Same happened getting out of a Taxi in
the UK, the strap of my IIIG got caught on the window winder, luckily
the camera ended up hanging about a millimeter above the ground.
Douglas