Subject: [Leica] one of the lug's best garden spiders
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (kyle cassidy)
Date: Sun May 29 10:26:09 2005

fabulous photo doug. great job. in a pinch, you can always spin that 50mm
around and hold it on the front of the camera as a macro.

From: Douglas Sharp <douglas.sharp@gmx.de>
Subject: [Leica] Albino Spider
To: LeicaReflex <LeicaReflex@freelists.org>, Leica Users Group
<lug@leica-users.org>, LEG <leica@freelists.org>

I think it's a European Garden Spider turned white. Taken with a 2/50mm
Summicron-R lens, I went back into the house to get my macro lens and of
course the beast had disappeared by the time I got back, about 1.5
minutes! All Canon 20D with Leica lenses.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/Spider_1

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] one of the lug's best garden spiders)