Subject: [Leica] In Praise of ACROS...
From: pmcc_2000 at yahoo.com (Peter M. C. Choy)
Date: Sun May 29 13:33:59 2005

Mark,

What you said:  a neat little lesson
on the relationship of film speed, how you
take a photo, what the picture ends up
looking like and the way we see it. All
different, all related. You explain what
we already know in a way that we can use
it better. Illustrative photo by Richard.

Peter.
SF, CA

http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/LJPics/crop0007.jpg