Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 29, Issue 516
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sun May 29 13:43:05 2005

> Hi all,
>
> I?ll be 1 week in N.Y. next month, half time for business and half
> time for
> pleasure, is there any LUGGER there?

Luis

In N.Y, I've  always carried a wide and if possible an extreme wide, 21mm
with Leica and 20-35 zoom with Canon,  for the extraordinary possibilities
for architectural pictures. But having in mind your, excellent BTW, style of
photography for whom it does not matter if N.Y. or Hong Kong, I'll carry a
35 and a 75 the most adequate for people picturing.

Buen viaje!

Felix

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 29, Issue 516)