Subject: [Leica] B. D. PAWS
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon May 30 08:09:34 2005

>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/B-D-COLEN-PAW/5277671_G
>>>
>>> And following three. All shot with my Olympus E-1 "point and shoot."*
>>>
>>> And to get
>>>
>>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/B-D-COLEN-PAW/5287681_G
>>>
>>> in a dimly lit rib joint, I mounted an old manual focus Zuiko 50 mm 1.2
>>> on
>>> my E-1 "point and shoot."*
>>>
>>> Comment, criticisms welcome.
>>>
>>> *Mark Rabiner

LOVE the overhead street shot. I just think of the Bauhaus stuff. Love that
stuff. Corbusier. And Fenninger who may not have been all that Bauhaus but
maybe a little.
The guy on the bench from behind with the grating I think is STUNNING.
The guy waving the finger does nothing for me and it looks kind of grey.
The cat I love because I love the cat! Even in color.
I think you just wanted to get the cat. I'm glad you did! I know I would
have! Sometimes there's no great picture in something but you just want to
get it. When I'm out with my camera and there's a cat anywhere I get a shot
of it. Even if it's way up in a window. And I'm using my 21! :)
"trust me, there's a cat in that window"

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/