Subject: [Leica] Paw 12, Tent City; Paw 14, Cedar Rebellion
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon May 30 11:41:36 2005

PAWs:

I'm trying to get caught up.  Paw 12 and alternate are from Tent City in
Beirut:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/44073866

Paw 13 and alternate are the same place at night:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/44073874

BEIRUT, LEBANON:  Tents of protestors fill Martyrs Square in downtown
Beirut where organizers say they will stay until a new government is
elected without the influence of Syria and the investigation into the
assassination of former Prime Minister Rafic Hariri is completed. The
protesters have begun to call their action the "Cedar Revolt" in a tribute
to the tree on the Lebanese flag.

I really don't like the way pbase messes up the colors.  These don't look
anything like they do in the originals.  Comments and criticisms on content
and everything except color balance are welcome ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Paw 12, Tent City; Paw 14, Cedar Rebellion)