Subject: [Leica] 35 f1.4 pre-ASPH
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Mon May 30 21:22:50 2005

On May 30, 2005, at 2:50 PM, Tina Manley wrote:

> At 05:25 PM 5/30/2005, you wrote:
>>  The pre-ASPH Lux has a charm all of it's own, but it's hardly
>> because it is a stellar optical performer.
>> feli
> \

> I think it's the charm that seduces ;-)  I love my pre-Asph lux but
> only when I want the photo to have a certain charm - old, pre-Asph,
> glow, whatever-you-want-call-it.  It's not stellar but it is a "look"
> that it's hard to duplicate even with Photoshop CS2!
> Tina

Exactly. I have a collapsible Cron and a few other 50's like the Summar
etc. I use and love them
for their special signature and thus they are another paintbrush in my
palette.
;-)

Feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com

no archive

Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli) ([Leica] 35 f1.4 pre-ASPH)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] 35 f1.4 pre-ASPH)