Subject: [Leica] UP, UP AND AWAY!!! PICTURES :-) upside down and side ways!; -)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon May 30 21:31:38 2005

GREG LORENZO asked:
" > Details Ted, details!
> > What camera, what lens, film and exposure?<<<

Hi Greg,

Camera: plain old fashion 20D digital Canon! :-(

Lens: plain old fashion 10-22 mm zoom lens

Memory card.... no film.

Sorry Greg, if I used an M camera, unless it had a motor winder, which it
wouldn't have if I owned it. I'd never have been able to shoot and advance
film as the G force even in a prop plane were enough I'd have had quite a
difficult time trying to advance film after each frame.

I suppose I could've used an R8 with 15mm lens and motor drive which I would
have if I were not digital equipped.

Obviously the exposure was set via camera metering system.

ted