Subject: [Leica] Week 14, Petra, Color Space solved
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue May 31 16:33:55 2005

At 07:21 PM 5/31/2005, you wrote:
Tina,
>         Petra is amazing and I wish someday to see it.  I personally
> prefer the first alt.  The colors are fine on my screen.  Thanks.
>Lee

Thanks, Lee.  I hope you make it to Petra.  Just don't go in August which
is what I did on my last trip ;-)  April was much better, in fact, probably
ideal.  The temperature was only in the upper 90's F.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com

Message from lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann) ([Leica] Week 14, Petra, Color Space solved)