Subject: [Leica] Re: My first camera
From: craig at craigschroeder.com (Craig Schroeder)
Date: Wed Jun 1 16:16:56 2005

Kodak Flash Bantam 828.  Surprisingly capable little camera.  It was my
father's and I feel lucky that it was my first little rig.  It was
capable enough to give nice results and by having everything simple and
manual, it forced me to learn to understand the basics.  I remember
getting an Ansco starter kit that had a plastic, adjustable reel
developing tank.  My first print was a contact print of my kid brother
and a black pekingese dog we had and I still have it.  This was at about
age 12 in the early 1960's.  Nice memories of that magic moment watching
the image emerge....  Never quite got over it, I guess.