Subject: [Leica] Too much inventory
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli)
Date: Wed Jun 1 18:09:18 2005

On Jun 1, 2005, at 5:50 PM, Tom Schofield wrote:

> I guess that's why they're having another price increase this month.
> Do the Germans reject micro-economic theory?
> Tom Schofield

Didn't he say that they would be a lot happier with 21 million in cash
from the
42 million inventory, than having it just sit there? Sounds to me like
someone is
getting ready to have the garage sale of the century.

feli

feli2@earthlink.net                     2 + 2 = 4
www.elanphotos.com

no archive