Subject: [Leica] LFI review of DMR
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric)
Date: Wed Jun 1 18:50:17 2005

The May issue of LFI arrived today.
Eagerly, I tore into the review of the DMR.
The review and images are mostly impressive.

But.. I was surprised by the amount of 'color fringing' in the enlargement
shown on page 33.
Look at the edges of the feathers.
Is it a print artifact or is there really blue cast at the bottoms of the
feathers, and a red cast at the tops of the feathers? It is most noticeable
where the feathers cross over the black of her blouse.

Skin tones look magnificent. Sure wish the DMR took compact flash or that
8mb SD cards existed!

Eric

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] LFI review of DMR)