Subject: [Leica] Summilux 35 PRE-ASPH examples
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Jun 2 02:12:46 2005

Luis

I fixed it myself, found the folder, here is the link:
http://tinyurl.com/7ljav

Difficult to estimate a lens with rather compressed and downscaled jpgs.
But it's true the lens doesnt seem to be crispy sharp.

Though foto #8 might not have the perfect resolution, it's a very nice shot
and this makes the lenses inconveniences forgettable!

Didier

>Hi all,
>
>I?ve not do the same comparison on the same conditions Lux/Cron, I show
>these pictures to demonstrate IMO why I?m not really satisfied with the Lux
>35 Pre ASPH
>
>Pic #3 is cropped from #2, with bad definition (it was at 1/250 f.5,6 or
>4
?)

Replies: Reply from vintagebill at verizon.net (bill h) ([Leica] Summilux 35 PRE-ASPH examples)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Summilux 35 PRE-ASPH examples)