Subject: [Leica] John Prine's photographer for new CD...
From: matt at kollarfoto.com (Matt Kollasch)
Date: Thu Jun 2 13:32:17 2005

John Prine has a fabulous new CD out... The photographer for the cover &
liner art is Nutan from Ireland. I went to the Nutan site to check out
his work (link below). There is a photo of a photographer in the
"extra.visions" gallery with a l-o-n-g, dangling lens... funny photo,
really. But what is that lens?  The image name is camera_spring?

I can't provide a direct link to the photo...  The site seems a bit
quirky... so if you don't get a gallery choice right off click on one of
the photos that is displayed. THANKS.  /matt

http://www.nutan.ie

"And when you smile for the camera
 I know they're gonna love it..."
        Steely Dan