Subject: [Leica] Too much inventory
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Thu Jun 2 14:36:46 2005

Damn straight.

I've already got 2 M6's. If the AE bug really gets to me, a ZI or R2/3a
is probably in my future rather than an M7. CV's have a shorter RF base
length, but the 1:1 on the R3a is intruiguing and I find the CV VF on my R
a little brighter than those on my M6's. The ZI's have a longer RF base
length.

Lense wise, I have a 50/1.4 ASPH lust, but I can find the strength to
resist.  My Nokton is doing me just fine for nearly 1/10 the price.
Otherwise my 50mm lusts tend toward Leica gear I can easily find
used.  I'm set for the 21, 28 and 90 FL's.

I may come around to replacing my CV 35/2.5P LTM. Can't find a
suitable vented hood for the thing.  Here a Zeiss 35/2 would probably
do the trick quite nicely.

I hope ZI does well in the marketplace. Over time might help to rationalize
Leica's pricing a bit.

Scott