Subject: [Leica] An extraordinary collection of 40's Leica images
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu Jun 2 21:54:34 2005

UPDATE

I have now received the book I referred to below, and it is wonderful.
117 images, reproduced full page (a bit larger than A4), with the
explanatory comments people had added on the web site in the back of the
book--in Danish only, but the pictures would be enjoyable even for those
who cannot read the text.

A better place to buy the book is:
http://www.e-boghandel.dk/shop/item.asp?id=882245&resultid=5CC9A957&resulturl=%2Fshop%2Fitems%2Easp%3Fshow%3Dtop%26categoryid%3D1121%26page%3D1

The book makes no mention of the equipment used, but there is a picture
of Erik Petersen with a camera around his neck, and...it is NOT a Leica
:-( It is some kind of folder with a big flash attached.

Nathan