Subject: [Leica] Which Visoflex for my M7?
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Fri Jun 3 06:01:17 2005

visoflex III should work.  (caveat: i don't own an M7)
the II with eye-level finder won't fit because the deck
height of the M7 and M6TTL is higher than the standard M3/4/6 height
and the viso II prism is nearly flush with the top of the classic
body.

visos are fun; as a user, you'll learn a lot of arcane leica
history as you go.

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com