Subject: [Leica] John Prine's photographer for new CD...
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (jon.stanton@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jun 3 07:49:01 2005

"Hi Jon, Yup, John Prine was a  mailman...
And Bonnie Koloc is from Waterloo, Iowa, which is contiguous to Cedar Falls,
where I now lives... She has left Chicago and now lives in NE Iowa ... she
is also a painter, visual artist.  Still has great pipes, though... saw her
a few years ago."
Matt, The only reason Bonnie didn't make the big time like Emmy Lou, Judy
Collins et-al is because she didn't want to..She was perfectly content
singing in the small venue of the "Earl of Old Town" As far as I know the
only national exposure she ever had was the United Airlines song... "Have
You Seen the Other Side of Where You Live?"