Subject: [Leica] LFI review of DMR
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jun 4 06:34:46 2005

In a message dated 6/1/2005 8:51:07 PM Central Daylight Time,
leica_korenman@hotmail.com writes:
But.. I was surprised by the amount of 'color fringing' in the enlargement
shown on page 33.
Look at the edges of the feathers.
Is it a print artifact or is there really blue cast at the bottoms of the
feathers, and a red cast at the tops of the feathers? It is most noticeable
where
the feathers cross over the black of her blouse.

I don't see any color fringing in my copy.  Looks pretty clean to me.  But
then I just got up and maybe my eyes are not completely cleared. ;-)  I'd
get
one if I could sneak it by the wife.  ;-)

Gene

Replies: Reply from leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric) ([Leica] LFI review of DMR)