Subject: [Leica] Re:Automatic Transmissions Are Deadly Boring
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sat Jun 4 08:44:44 2005

Not always we drive for fun. In the middle of the chaos of a modern town
a automatic transmission is a marvel but in a mountain road a manual
gearbox is really amusing. I drive from 1959 and I was truly amused with
my wife's Lancia Delta Turbo where you ought to know driving and it was
really funny for my wife and me -she's an excellent driver-  running
kilometers but lately I feel better with an automatic gearbox at town
and at the highways. Nobody can say we are better or worse conductor by
the car we drive same as nobody can say we are better or worse
photographers  by the camera we use.

Regards

Felix