Subject: [Leica] PAW 22 LKH
From: lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann)
Date: Sun Jun 5 06:26:00 2005

Hello LUG,
        Below are the sites of my latest PAW.  This is a shot taken on a
walk with
my wife around a local reservoir at dusk.  The camera is my first M camera,
an M3 with a DR Summicron, purchased used in 1980 and unfortunately not
often used.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Lee-Hermann-album/reflection_at_dusk_PAW_002

        The alternate is also a photo from a walk, this on across the
Williamsburg
bridge between NYC and Brooklyn, NY.  I was attracted to the shape and
color of the red brick and the contrasting graffiti, when I studied the
image I saw that someone had also written on the sidewalk.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Lee-Hermann-album/Carl_Sagan_cared

        I hope someone enjoys.  Criticism accepted without hostility.

Lee