Subject: [Leica] PAW 22 LKH
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jun 5 07:31:44 2005

In a message dated 6/5/2005 8:26:07 A.M. Central  Daylight Time,
lkhermann@bresnan.net writes:
The alternate  is also a photo from a walk, this on across the Williamsburg
bridge between  NYC and Brooklyn, NY.  I was attracted to the shape and
color of the  red brick and the contrasting graffiti, when I studied the
image I saw that  someone had also written on the  sidewalk.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Lee-Hermann-album/Carl_Sagan_cared

I hope someone enjoys.  Criticism accepted without  hostility.

Lee

With such a formal composition, I might have  cropped the stuff that is not
red building on the right.  Also, if   the title graffiti is that important, I
might have burned it in a little, and  not named the picture.  But I like it.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana