Subject: [Leica] Too small
From: chandos at cox.net (Chandos Michael Brown)
Date: Sun Jun 5 15:43:54 2005

So I tooled over to Preston's house on Saturday in my auto-transmission
Volvo 850 station wagon, feeling a bit, well, effeminate, after all this
discussion of straight sticks and the like.

I'd have felt better if I had my manly Noctilux along, but had to make
do with a CV Nokton 50/1.5.  Frank is skeptical that so diminutive a
lens is a suitable accessory for an appearance at the Boys' Club.

M4P, CV 50/1.5, Portra 400VC, B&W conversion in PS.

http://cmbrow.people.wm.edu/photography/PAW/frank02.htm

Comments, derision, etc.

Chandos

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Too small)