Subject: [Leica] Car Prices
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jun 5 19:34:16 2005

In a message dated 6/5/2005 8:13:14 AM Central Daylight Time,
sdp35@cwazy.co.uk writes:
2004 VW Passat that is light years ahead of the
old technology..

I drove a 2005 Passat Diesel a few weeks ago when my A6 was in the shop, and
I agree, they shure have come a long way from what they used to be.  I liked
the Tiptronic auto trans better than my Audi A-6 Tiptronic as it stayed in
the
selected gear until I made the shift, where my A6 wants to shift far sooner
than my preferences.  I did read in the owners manual that it learns the
drivers
preferences over time.  Since I bought it used 3 months ago, maybe it will
adapt to my style the more I use it in the manual mode.  ;-)

Gene

Replies: Reply from sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (Craig Zeni) ([Leica] Car Prices)