Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 30, Issue 1
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Mon Jun 6 06:28:11 2005

>Felix,
>
>Beautiful images!
>
>I love bicicleta and barco junto al a fuente.  The first because it
>causes me to imagine what  a wonderful village this must be, and
>how delightful to be there visiting, the second because it is
>a wonderful still life that causes me to wonder just why is it there?
>
>Gorgeous color, good eye, good compositions!  Wish I was there!
>
>Thanks again for sharing!
>
>Norm

Norm many thanks. Life is quit there unless ships are shouting out when
getting out of the harbor. Almost no cars -too narrow streets-and the
silence of the seaside. Others may think is boring. Victor Hugo was
living there some time and his house became a museum. French gentleman
La Fayette sailed from there for helping Americans in the independence war.

Regards

Felix