Subject: [Leica] 75 'cron & Leica's inventory revaluation
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Jun 6 10:59:02 2005

The alleged infusion of capital is to come from the sale of stock...Makes
sense - after having your stock price drop through the floor, have your
survival depend upon selling $25 million worth of new stock - but first
raise your prices so that investors can see they are buying into a company
that thinks it can stay afloat by selling rangefinder film cameras
essentially unchanged since 1954 for $3200 a pop! Good sound business model.