Subject: [Leica] 75 'cron & Leica's inventory revaluation
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Jun 6 11:44:18 2005

Euro goes down, USA prices go up.  Euro goes up the USA prices go up.  The
prices move in only 1 direction.

It will stop when they reach the point of not selling anything becasue even
the rich get fed up.
Then there will be a good sale.....  At the dismemberment auction.

There is a lot of Used Leica stuff out there.  I know that some people
prefer to buy new.  But given the state of the prices of new things, I would
suggest the used stuff is going to rise too.  Buy now, whatever your choice
( new or used).....

I wonder of the DMR will be priced more than we thought?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] 75 'cron & Leica's inventory revaluation)