Subject: [Leica] Film production stills help?
From: leowesson at charter.net (leo)
Date: Mon Jun 6 20:14:24 2005

Matt,

I use the d70 a lot.  I would suggest  you shoot in raw and process
in photoshop, cs2 if you have it.  Make sure you have the latest
update for adobe raw.  You could also convert the files with the
Adobe DNG converter and open those in camera raw in photoshop. It's a
workaround if you are having trouble getting your version of
photoshop to recognize your version of whatever raw you are shooting.
  Use adobe rgb as your colorspace. My opinion, forget the nikon
software.

You will have to downsize your jpg files as the full image
is16.93x25.47 cm @ 300 dpi.

The lens is ok, but kind of slow.  You might want to rent an 1.4
50lens or something else fast as movie set lighting can be kind of
low level.

Luck to ya.

Leo