Subject: [Leica] welcome back Daniel
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Jun 7 06:09:47 2005

Thanks Ruben!

Yes, I followed (in a way) the French and Dutch vote. I doubt that it
matters that much. They'll figure out something more workable, I would
imagine. I would suspect the message has been hammared home by now.

I have a few shots. Mostly with digital this time. No big advantage. I
took them all in raw and now I have to go through them and process them.

One Saturday night I simply couldn't sleep. The hotel was a venue for
three different parties, all with their over-dimensioned PA-systems. So
I just went out and mingled instead.

They sure know how to celebrate first communion:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Tanzania/DSC_1920
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Tanzania/DSC_1921
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Tanzania/DSC_1922

All exposed with available light, EI 6400 with the digi-Leica that Kyle
turned me on to a couple of years ago. (Nikon D100).

More later. Thanks again!
Daniel